Here in CARE International’s Evaluation e-Library we make all of CARE’s external evaluation reports available for public access in accordance with our accountability policy at http://www.care-international.org/about-us/Accountability.aspx.
With these accumulated project evaluations CARE International hopes to share our collective knowledge not only internally but with a wider audience.
Looking for something specific? You can filter the evaluations using the dropdown menus on the right side of the screen.
If you have an evaluation or study to share, please e-mail the document to firstname.lastname@example.org for posting.
Enhancing Safe Water Supply and Solid Waste Management for the Vulnerable population affected by the Syria crisis in south Lebanon
LEADERS – Promoting inclusive local economic empowerment and development to enhance resilience and social stability
DEVCO: Enhancing safe water supply and waste management for the vulnerable population affected by the Syria crisis in South Lebanon
Integrated Shelter Improvements for Syrian Refugees and Host Communities in Tripoli, Lebanon: Phase II
1. Expanding existing HIV/AIDS services and scaling up new services, as part of a comprehensive package that emphasizes prevention, strengthening the health system, and supporting the priorities of the Ministry of Health (MOH) and the National HIV/ AIDS/Sexually Transmitted Infection (STI)/ Tuberculosis (TB) Council (NAC).
2. Increasing the involvement and participation of partners and stakeholders to provide a comprehensive HIV/AIDS service package that emphasizes prevention, strengthens the health system, and supports the priorities of the MOH and the NAC.
3. Increasing the capacity of the Provincial Medical Offices (PMOs) and District Medical Offices (DMOs) to perform technical and program management functions.
4. Building and managing public-private partnerships (PPPs) to expand and strengthen HIV/AIDS service delivery, emphasizing prevention, in private sector health facilities.
5. Integrating service delivery and other activities, emphasizing prevention, at the national, provincial, district, facility, and community levels through joint planning with the GRZ, other United States Government (USG), and non-USG partners. [111 pages] Read More...
To sort evaluations by Country, Language, Evaluation Type, Approval Status, Keywords and Sectors, set the dropdown lists above and click the "Apply Filter" button.
To search for projects containing a specific term, type the term in the search box above and click enter.